Plan your wedding
Weddings & Events
Weddings | Receptions | Showers
1. We rent our space for weddings/showers/parties before and after business hours on the weekends.
2. We do not close to the public during regular business hours for events. Therefore, we DO NOT have availability for Saturday night wedding receptions. Depending on size of wedding we do rent our fireplace room on Friday nights for a reception but we are still open to the public.
3. Our maximum seating inside for the entire space is 300 people.
4. To rent the space for a wedding, is $750 during non business hours and for a wedding/reception combined is $1500. There is a 50% deposit required to hold the date
5. The price for wedding/reception is a 4 hour window with additional set up and clean up of 2 hours.
6. Renting the barn for a parties/shower during non business hours is $500. There is a 50% deposit required to hold the date.
7. You are responsible for set/up, take down and decorations.
8. If renting space during the non business hours you may have a caterer bring in food.
9. The caterer is responsible for setting up (including arranging and moving tables), plating and cleaning the food. If renter brings food in without caterer it is still the responsibility of renter to set up, plate and clean up.,
Our kitchen is a prep kitchen only.
If renting space and using our food during business hours you may not bring in outside food with exception of cake and/or desert.
There is ABSOLUTELY no outside alcohol permitted on site. This is due to our licensure.
Options for alcohol:
OPTION 1: Set bottles out on table and replace as needed.
OPTION 2: Bar tend and create a running tab. May or may not include slushies.
BEVERAGES: soda, water, lemonade, ice tea, coffee priced as consumed.
There is an 18% gratuity included in alcohol and a 5% surcharge for using a credit card
If you are interested in a specific date you can call the winery and leave message for Randy and he will return your call.